Everyone wants softer, fuller, sexier lips. Who doesn’t right? Well these 15 scrubs will get you there using ingredients that you probably already have sitting in your pantry.
Sometimes our lips look the worst for wear from the harsh sun during summer, or from unforgiving wind during the colder months. These scrubs remove dry, chapped skin and leave lips feeling soft and plump due to their nourishing ingredients. Scrubbing the lips gently brings more circulation to the lips, therefore making them appear fuller.
The worst part is – you’ll want to eat these scrubs because they smell so amazing!
1. Tangerine Lip Scrub. Made with tangerine, vitamin E and almond oils, this lip scrub is packed with goodness. Vitamin E oil hydrates and protects from free radicals. Tangerine oil is antiseptic and helps in the regeneration of new cells. It is also said to improve mood, so perfect for a quick scrub just before bed.
We found this for you at The Happy Housewife
2. Rose Sugar Lip Scrub. Coconut oil is nourishing and hydrating and Rosehip Oil is packed with essential fatty acids, Vitamin C and Vitamin A, both of which combat aging. Rosehip Oil also hydrates, firms and plumps – perfect for lips!
We found this for you at Beauty Crafter
3. Cotton Candy Lip Scrub. OK, so Cotton Candy flavored lip scrub… Hmmm this one is very hard to not just gobble up! Packed with coconut oil and nourishing Vitamin E oil, this scrub is delicious and replenishing all at once.
We found this for you at Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
4. Coffee Lip Scrub. OK, so I have a certain love of coffee flavored things. I don’t actually drink coffee, but anything that’s coffee flavored, I’m all over it. Coconut oil provides nourishing and hydrating properties. Then coffee is known to have antimicrobial properties to protect the skin from germs and caffeine stimulates blood flow and widens, or dilates, the blood vessels to help the lips plump up.
We found this for you at Lydi Out Loud
5. Ginger and Lemon Lip Scrub. Ginger and lemon provide a lovely zing to this lip scrub. Lemon is exfoliating and fresh ginger contains around 40 antioxidants that prevent free radical damage and protect against ageing. It also improves elasticity, which we definitely need where are lips are concerned!
We found this for you at Lydi Out Loud
6. Lavender Lip Scrub. Lavender oil stops bleeding of chapped or dry lips and kills bacteria. It also has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that can fight the bacteria and relieves itching by adding moisture to the lips. Honey and coconut oil nourish and hydrate lips in this lovely, healing and relaxing scrub.
We found this for you at Alluring Soul
7. Sweet Honey, Coconut and Chamomile Lip Scrub. Chamomile and Orange Essential Oil pair perfectly in this lip scrub. Chamomile is soothing and the orange oil increases the ability for skin to absorb vitamin C, produce collagen, and increase blood flow, all of which are essential for anti-aging. Perfect for perfect lips!
We found this for you at Biome
8. Beerbutter Lip Scrub. The shea butter in this scrub contains concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins which make it an ideal ingredient for softening skin. With some added butterscotch flavoring you’ll have a delicious scrub on your hands (or lips!)
We found this for you at Happiness is Homemade
9. Chocolate Lip Scrub. Cocoa and vanilla give a moreish flavor to this lip scrub, making it like scrubbing your lips with pudding! Olive oil and honey give beautiful nourishing properties too, which makes for the perfect scrub.
We found this for you at Real House Moms
10. Gingerbread Lip Scrub. This lip scrub is a perfect home made gift, if there’s any left to give away that is. Flavored like gingerbread, this is gorgeous for the festive season.
We found this for you at The Things We’ll Make
11. Lush Copycat Lip Scrub. Who doesn’t love Lush products? What’s not to love right? This one is lovely and bright and tastes like vanilla. Delicious!
We found this for you at DIY Joy
12. Vanilla Latte. Packed with flavor from vanilla, coffee and coconut oil, the ingredients in this scrub are nourishing, moisturizing and encourage exfoliation and increased blood flow.
We found this for you at Happily the Hicks
13. Watermelon Lip Scrub. Beautifully nourishing coconut and Vitamin E oils give newly scrubbed lips hydration, protects them from free radicals and may be effective at reducing UV damage in skin.
We found this for you at A Cultivated Nest
14. Coconut and Honey. The first cab off the rank is this delicious scrub made with just 3 ingredients – coconut oil, brown sugar and organic honey. Honey is a natural healing agent and coconut oil is incredibly moisturizing, so you can’t go wrong with this lovely pot of goodness.
We found this for you at Honestly
15. Honey Lip Scrub. Whole New Mom have created this Honey Lip Scrub that is made with beautiful, nourishing olive oil and healing honey. This scrub is super easy to make and just beautiful on the skin.
We found this for you at Whole New Mom
Enjoy your new found luscious lips!